It Writes Your USB Code!
Then, HIDmaker FS takes all the hardest work out of USB Programming: it generates matched source code for both the peripheral and the PC at the same time, in your choice of programming languages. You compile that source code using the compilers you already own, and in minutes, your PC host and PIC peripheral are communicating YOUR data.
Get an Unfair Advantage with HIDmaker FS
Beat your competition to market (with products that do more and work better) with these “unfair advantages,” only from HIDmaker FS :
- Get your product to market faster: In these tough economic times, you can’t waste time reinventing the wheel. You don’t just need fast products, you need PRODUCTS – FAST! HIDmaker FS will get your new USB product working faster than any other approach.
- Work in YOUR favorite programming languages: C18, MPASM, PICBASIC PRO, HiTech PICC18 on PIC side, and PC side, use VB.NET, VB6, MS C#, Borland C#, Visual C++, Borland/CodeGear C++ Builder, Delphi
- Direct Transfer of Variables: Works like a magic mailbox! Automatically packs and unpacks data for you at both ends, regardless of size of data items or packet boundaries, NO OTHER USB SOLUTION DOES THAT!
- High quality source code… every time: profusely commented and documented, easy to understand, and easy to customize too!
- Devices are automatically recognized by Windows in seconds: NO Windows device drivers needed at all. Keeps your support costs low.
- Makes powerful devices that are simple to use and easy to extend: No hassles at all, because HIDmaker’s code does more for you and works better
- Exceptionally easy to modify an existing project and try new approaches: Just takes minutes. Just load your HIDmaker project file, modify your project, regenerate & update your code. See our visual tutorials for details.
- Add new variables, even whole new Interfaces in a snap: When your boss or customer demands that sudden change, you can just smile, because you have a secret weapon – HIDmaker FS !
- No packet size limitations: automatically sends your data in multiple packets if needed.
- You’ll learn USB fast: by making devices that WORK. Our Developers Guide to USB HID Peripherals, in the HIDmaker FS Users Guide, will show you all the tricks. You’ll be one of our “HIDmaker heroes” in no time!
- Outstanding technical support: We give you advice on how to set up your project, and help when things get tough. We won’t let you fail!
To get an even greater advantage over your competition, download our free guide to the tips, techniques, strategies, and mind set that will leave those guys in the dust!
Next: HIDmaker - USB As Easy As 1-2-3! >>