But just because your end user sees a limited user interface, doesn't mean the USB Bootloader Pro isn't capable of much more. When YOU use a SUMS Bootloader (or USB Bootloader Pro), you set it in Developer Mode, to use its full featured programming features.
In Developer Mode, you can:
- Load, verify, and program the hex file of your choice
- Read and print out program memory
- Read program memory and store as a hex file
- Program and read individual types of memory: program memory, User IDs, Configuration Words, and on-chip EEPROM (for those PICs that support it)
- Perform any of the programming steps (blank check, erase, program, verify, and processor restart) individually or in automatic sequence
Next: Efficient Manufacturing Process>>