Although we specialize in USB and Ethernet designs, with Windows software to control them, that's not the only stuff that we know how to do. With a PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, and decades of experience, Dr. Bob has a lot of circuit design knowledge that can be brought to bear on your project if you need it.
In our development laboratory, we can design and test digital and analog circuitry: for stand-alone circuits, or circuits which are intended to be part of a larger system.
The pictures below show you examples of just some of the projects we have done for our customers. Why not contact us and discuss what YOU need?
Analog Signal Conditioning Subsystem for Remote Power Monitoring
Precision Analog Signal Conditioning
Precision Peak Detector Circuit
Precision 4-Channel PCB Set
- Client made satellite-based data network
- Product provided remote monitoring of industrial equipment
- Trace Systems developed Analog Signal Conditioning board set:
- 4 remotely selectable analog channels
- Jumper selectable measurement or AC or DC voltage or current
- Spec’d to maintain 1% accuracy over wide temp range
- Achieved room temp accuracy: approx. 0.1% in prototypes
- 2 remotely selectable digital channels, wide voltage range
High Speed Digital Processing
Shielded Enclosure Shows A/D & D/A
Trace Systems provided services and equipment for developing and testing this device.
High Speed Digital Receiver Board
High Speed DAC Board
- Transmitter & receiver to digitize 2 40-MHz RF bands,transmit digitally at 2.5 Gb/sec to receiver unit
- Trace provided technical help:
- PCB layout of high-speed D/A board
- Test & debug services of entire design
- Test equipment as needed